- Lead UX Designer on large scale intranet project across 77 countries.
- Developed wireframes and site map documentation for key stakeholders.
- Worked closely with development team based all around the world to ensure high quality output within project timeline and parameters.
3C Institute (2013 - 2016)
Senior UX Designer (2015 - 2016)
UX Designer (2013 - 2015)
- Lead UX Designer on multiple projects ranging from small websites to large web applications to e-commerce shopping carts.
- Developed detailed wireframes, user flows, mockups, and other deliverables to effectively communicate designs and requirements.
- Worked closely with Design, Development, and Management teams to conceptualise, prioritise, and build features in accordance with technical requirements.
- JIRA Administrator and Scrum Master.
Diet Chef (2011 - 2012)
- Updated and maintained large custom e-commerce website in a team environment using SVN and Git version control.
- Designed focused print and digital advertising campaigns.
- Designed and executed large scale multi-lingual email campaigns sent to over 230,000 customers in 5 countries.
- Performed multi-variant testing on UX strategies and requirements.
- Facilitated communication between web and management teams through the use of wireframes.
- Promoted the use of best practices and compliant front-end HTML and CSS development techniques.
Freelance (2009 - 2011)
- Met with clients to assess requirements of projects on an individual basis.
- Produced mock-ups for client approval using Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Created websites from approved design using a mixture of PHP, MySQL, HTML and CSS.
- Delivered product in a timely and efficient manner.
- Hosted and maintained websites in a UNIX environment.
Yodle (2008 - 2009)
Interactive Web Specialist
- Created stylish HTML brand templates for different customer segments.
- Mirrored existing customer websites for paid search campaigns.
- Handled Technical Support cases in a timely and efficient manner.
WebsiteBiz (2007 - 2008)
- Developed new and update existing code individually and in a team environment.
- Worked with account managers and clients to understand requirements and clarify conceptual needs for campaigns.
- Assisted in the development of detailed project specifications.
- Createed and maintain project plans to update clients on status of the campaign.
- Proactively made strategic recommendations applicable to the client's campaign.
FoamLabs (2006 - 2007)
- Built new websites from design mock-ups using PHP, CSS, Dreamweaver and Flash.
- Managed E-Commerce back end to reflect pricing changes, add new products and review transaction logs.
- Improveed existing pages by locating defective components, updating content and creating new images.
Goods For You! (2006)
- Designed attractive and functional websites in Dreamweaver, including content-ready ASP interface models from rough prototype sketches.
- Createed graphical elements in Photoshop and seamlessly integrate them into the design.
- Developed user-friendly content management system with ASP and MySQL.
- Maintained consistency throughout the client’s website by designing the systems front-end to coordinate perfectly with the existing design.
- Manageed client websites on Windows Server 2003 using Microsoft Internet Information Services.
- Maintained client extranet throughout project life-cycle by adding new projects and updating status reports.
- Performed quality checks to ensure functionality and compatibility of websites across multiple browsers and platforms.
RUWebby (2004 - 2005)
Project Manager and Web Designer
- Managed updates and modifications for 10 to 15 simultaneous projects.
- Designed custom websites and graphics using ColdFusion, HTML, CSS, Photoshop and Flash.
- Composeed user-friendly online manuals for client deliverables including: extensive easy-to-understand written instructions and step-by-step animations via RoboHelp.
- Coordinateed a broad spectrum of web development processes including quality control, domain registration, optimizing search engine keywords, interface design, graphic design, content development and management, and online file management.